We have built and developed our own bespoke Formula 3 Simulator and engineering room to focus on driver and car development and allow us to work with young drivers from junior series such as Formula 4, Formula Renault and Karting to help develop them for the future and ensure that they are ready to seize their opportunity when they eventually get behind the wheel of a Formula 3 car.
- Fully hydraulic brake system allowing pressure over 100 bar.
- 1400 full HD wrap around screen
- Genuine Ex-Race F3 tub
- Full data logging with data analysis
- Bespoke car models developed in house to simulate current F3 race cars including 2015 spec FIA and Euroformula cars
- A selection of worldwide tracks accurately modelled.
Team West-Tec is now offering drivers outside of the company a chance to benefit from the simulator. At £99 +vat for 2 hour sessions this is a great way to learn circuits and prepare for an upcoming race event. Supported by one of our engineers (either solely or alongside one of your own) you will receive guidance and data analysis to help get you ready for your next outing. The F3 computer model can also be tailored to suit a variety of cars, such as MSA Formula, Formula Ford, Formula Renault and more to further enhance specific learning requirements.
We can also offer our simulator to racing enthusiasts who want to undertake real racing driver-like training in a professional motorsport environment.
Whatever your needs, please get in touch in order to discuss your requirements.