'Engineered to Excel'
Team West-Tec have been winning in British and European motorsport since 1988 achieving 28 championship titles. Team Founder Gavin Wills is a multiple Formula Ford Champion in his own right and the team has won in Formula Ford, Formula Renault, the Ferrari Challenge, ASCAR and Speedcar - as well as Formula 3.
We operate out of a modern workshop based in Corby, Northamptonshire with the ability to home up to 9 Formula cars with ease and a bespoke fabrication partition and carbon room allows us to drastically limit outsourcing and create lots of equipment and parts in-house.
Team West-Tec have a good history of developing young drivers and preparing them for their future motorsport careers, some of these include:
- Felix Serralles - Indy Lights
- Alex Lynn - GP2 & Williams F1 Development Driver
- Ed Jones - Indy Lights
- Cameron Twynham - Porsche Supercup
- Sean Walkinshaw - Blancpain Endurance Series
- Ma Qing Hua - WTCC, F1 Test Driver
- Nelson Mason - Renault 3.5 World Series
- Christian Ebbesvik - LMP2
- Bjorn Wirdheim - F1 Test Driver
- Christian Vietoris (Test Program) - DTM
- Marcus Ericsson (Test Program) - F1 Driver